2-Man Match Play Registration Open!!!

Front Page Forums General Chatter 2-Man Match Play Registration Open!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Good Morning Members! We have now opened the registration for the 2020 2-Man Match Play Tournament. This year we WILL NOT be holding a first round event. Instead, each foursome should setup their first-round match AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

You can register as a single or note your preferred partner. YOUR PARTNER NEEDS TO REGISTER AS WELL. Registration closes on May 9th at Noon. Bracket will be published later that day.

There is NO PAPER registration for this event. To register you can do one of the following:

#1 – Go to https://members.bmga.org and login. Once there, on the right side you will see 2020 Tournaments and you can choose to the 2-Man Match Play and register. Cost for the event is $12 to cover tournament payout. You will take care of all money with the course.

#2 – E-mail me (Richard) at golf@brynteson.info and let me know you wish to register for the 2020 2-Man Match Play Tournament. Let me know if you have a partner in mind. You will need to pay $12 via Venmo to @BMGAGolf

If you have questions please let me know.

Thanks,

Richard Brynteson
    BMGA Weekend Event Coordinator

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.