Club Championship Predictions

Front Page Forums General Chatter Club Championship Predictions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Doherty
    Participant

Senior CC – Perry Jacobson shoots a smooth 76-77 to cruise to an easy win over Steve Hartmann.
    Senior CC net- Stan Hop doesn’t lose this event too often, but the 73-year-old Pete Steichen shocks the world with a win after carding a 10 on 18 after the first day. John Bolduc is in the money.
    Super Senior – The elder statesman of the league Jim Stanford wins the day by six strokes.
    2nd flight- All the pressure in the world on the low handicap guy in this flight. I see a final day pairing of Doherty, Slivken, Wethington, and Monogue. Wethington and Doherty are in a playoff after each shooting 166. Doherty winning after a five-hole playoff. Hamm finishes last.
    1st flight-Justin Wallace, Brad Jordan, and Richard Brynteson start with a 4 stroke advantage handicap-wise over the field after two days. You have to assume one of them wins this flight. My money is on Brad with a 155.
    Club Champion – Howey has won this event about 50% of the time we have records of a champion, so much so that we stopped buying him a new trophy each year and just add his name to his existing trophy. But this year, Supalla, who hasn’t been playing much lately, steps up under pressure to take the crown with a three over 147 after two days.

Good luck Gentlemen and Roger.

Obviously, Matt made this post before getting the opportunity to see me play in action. A request is being made to move me from 1st Flight to the Net Flight at Shamrock’s Club Championship due to poor play. Relegation to the minor leagues.

Richard

Brad Jordan
    Participant

I’m here for the Roger-bashing, but spot on predictions as well. Especially that 1st Flight prediction (aka The People’s Flight) – Matty knows what he’s talking about. Keep it civil out there, everyone. Unless you’re dealing with Roger, then throw civility out the window.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.