Fall Money Tourney – Albion Ridges

Front Page Forums General Chatter Fall Money Tourney – Albion Ridges

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marty Mangold
    Participant

Gentlemen,

I will be holding another fall tourney this year. Many of you have played in these tournies at Pebble Creek and last year at Emerald Greens. Here are the details to date:

– Saturday, October 12
    – Albion Ridges in Annandale
    – 9:00 shotgun
    – 27 holes
    – Two-Man Best Ball (Net)
    – Must have a USGA handicap
    – One player must be a 10.9 handicap or less (prevents two high handicappers from clobbering the field)
    – Handicaps are adjusted to Albion Ridges and for 27 holes. Your handicap for the tourney will be 80% of the 27-hole handy.

Still working with the course on cost. It usually runs something like $125-$150 entry fee. $60-$75 goes to the course for golf, cart and range balls and the rest goes in the prize pool. Based on a full field of 60 players (30 teams), the payouts are roughly….$1,200/$1,000/$800/$600/$200 with a few event prizes.

Two lovely scorekeepers will provide on course leaderboard updates! Deadline is September 30. Give me a shout if you have a team or have any questions.

FYI – all money is paid out except for a small payment to the scorekeepers. Average temp in Oct 12 is 61 degrees!

Marty Mangold
    612-423-6339

Marty Mangold
    Participant

The total cost will be $125. $55 goes to the course for 27-holes, cart and range balls. $70 goes to the prize pool.

1st – $1,200
    2nd – $1,000
    3rd – $800
    4th – $600
    5th – $200

Closest to pin, long drive and long putt prizes as well.

Based on a full field of 30 teams. Prize money will be adjusted if fewer than 30 teams.

Marty

Nick Ward
    Participant

Count me in! Working on a partner now…

Ramiro Sifuentes
    Participant

Count us in. Matt McClernan and Ramiro Sifuentes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.